The Pilates Studio has in place some Policies to help things run smoothly and with consideration for all. Thank you in advance for adhering to these policies.
- No food or drinks, except water allowed in the studio.
- Please clean your feet with the wipes provided if wearing flip flops or sandals.
- No perfume or strongly scented lotions.
- A 24-hour notice of cancellation is required for all sessions and classes. As a courtesy, even if it’s less than 24 hours, please let us know if you are not coming. Remember this is an appointment between you and us. We care if you miss.
- If you give the 24-hour notice for missing semi-privates and privates, you may make it up in another session that week.
- For classes, you may do a make-up in any available class as long as you’ve given us 24 hours notice.
- You will have a month from the day you miss to do your make-up as long as you are currently signed up for a class.
- Cancellations for Mondays must be made by noon the Friday before.
- If you are sick, please cancel as soon as possible. Canceling last minute does not allow time for someone else to be contacted for a make-up.
- No refunds will be given.
- Make-ups are a courtesy and not guaranteed.
- Packages expire at the end of the month.
- Cell phones need to be put on vibrate. Please take emergency calls outside.
- Do not check cell phones in the middle of class when changing sides or while class is in session.
- Be on Time.
- Classes start on the hour or half-hour and end 50 minutes later. This will allow time for scheduling and taking payments.
- If you are late, please do not come in. You may call to reschedule for another day that week. If nothing is available, you will just have to forfeit that class. We are doing this out of respect for others who are here and don’t want their class interrupted.
- Out of respect for your classmates and teacher, please keep talking to a minimum. Especially, don’t talk while the teacher is giving instructions.
- Please Do not wear perfume or strongly scented lotions to class. Some people have allergies to perfume and it affects the teacher’s ability to breathe!
- If you plan to sign up for the following month we ask that you have your check in by the 25th of the current month to hold your spot.
- We now schedule Private and Semi-private appointments a week in advance. We are no longer holding spots. If you need to change your appointment with 24 notice, you may make it up that week at another time. It will not be carried over to the next week. Pay for the month, schedule by the week. You make add additional sessions at the package rate you purchased.
The gates in the courtyard are closed at 5:30 pm so you will have to park near Portobella’s restaurant and come up the elevator if your class is 5:00 pm or later.
What to Wear:
Leggings and a fitted top for women, bike shorts with workout shorts over them and t-shirt, though not a baggy one for men. The instructor will need to be able to see the placement of your body in order to correct your form.
We require 2 fundamental private lessons before being placed in a class or semi-private. In some cases, the instructor may recommend additional privates.
First, call us to schedule your privates and check to see if there is space available in the class times you want. We will do our best to get you in the time slot you want.
Then arrive 15 min before your appointment to fill out the health form.
We do have dressing rooms and a restroom.